Oct 27, 2005

Harriett, Harriett, Harriett...

my Pretty Woman,

I am saddened to hear the news of your decision to withdraw your nomination, but politics can be a bitch. :(

Tonight - me, you, the Penthouse (because it is the best) 103 degree jacuzzi, caviar and toastpoints, grapes, and chilled Veuve...I am all ears, with broad shoulders to cry on and 70 inches of leg therapy to wrap all around you.
You gave it your best shot! Hold your head high and don't forget my philosophy, may the best man win, me! Maureen Dowd Harriet Miers Ann Coulter Predient Bush
Fondly,
PJ

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fitz, Take your mind off things and meet me and Harriet for a girl's lunch, a couple of Daquiris at TGI Fridays and the sale at Ferragamo just might do the trick.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Leg Therapy"?!?!

Yuck! I mean you have seen her in person right? She's basically Helen Thomas 60 years ago. Eww.

You are a mean and creepy man and I don't like you, at all.

...but since you seem to have this 'thing' for her, maybe I should drop PattonBoggs and hire her for my counsel. Hmmm...

11:50 AM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

I have some friends at Patton Boggs. They are a good firm and nobody can drink scotch like Tommy Boggs, just keep an eye on their billable hours. ;)

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is truly a hilarious or sickening image!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This vision is sickening.
Harriet Miers is the cryptkeeper!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home