Oct 25, 2005

Best Week Ever...

As the work day comes to a close for most worker bees here in Washington I find myself still at the office performing my labor of love - fighting for you, your children and your children's children.

The sun is now setting behind grey and overcast skies mixed with rain, not unlike several high level EOB positions and careers. I am sure there are some in this town who view it as God crying for their personal predicaments, whereas I see it as tears of joy, because God is about love...and I LOVE my job.

I must say that this certainly is shaping up to be my best week ever. Be mindful, Grand Jury indictments are no laughing matter, but I do find myself smiling, skipping down the halls and yes, even feeling giddy as of late.

Here is a question for you...which is more appropriate for a little office party I am throwing later this week - sparkling California wine or French Champagne?

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

I will be in the midst of a week long celebratory bender, so no, no TV for me, thank you. :)

BUT, maybe you, Harriet and I can find something more fun to do together? ;)

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a sweet, chilled Australian white. Heard of Brown Brother's Moscato? Very nice.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home