Oct 26, 2005

Go White Sox..!

I got home from the office late last night, but just in time to see my boyz win again in the 14th inning!
I hate to rub it in, but the White Sox are my adopted baseball team since I became U.S. Attorney in Chicago on September 1, 2001. And since this investigation began I have quickly learned to dislike almost everything about Texas including the Astros, except Ronnie Earle and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders (I would like to scrum with them).
Drat! Rove's lawyer is calling again. If they had only played ball from day one and rolled over like sissy man Bob Novak, (also from Chicago) then they would not be in the pickle they are in today. Actually, come to think of it, I am quite pleased with the perjury and obstruction charges...Fitzmas Patrick Fitzgerald Karl Rove Scooter Libby Harriet Miers Dick Cheney Maureen Dowd Phil Krugman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home