Feb 3, 2007

Dark Shadows And Timeless Dialogue...

If only we could find a way of telling the truth without anyone knowing what actually happened. - V.P. Dick Cheney

V.P.'s Curse Hangs Over Trial Like a Gothic Soap Opera

[The wealthy Bush family of Kennebunkport, Maine and Crawford, Texas is tormented by strange occurrences and their staff at the White House.]

My name is Dubya. My journey is beginning. A journey that I hope will open the doors of life to me and unlink my past with my future. A journey that will bring me to a strange and dark place, to the edge of the Potomac high atop the Oval Office - a house called Bush. A world I've never known, with people I've never met. People who tonight are still only shadows in my mind, but who will soon fill the days and nights of my tomorrows. - George W. Bush

You wish you'd never met me, Mr. President. But you did. And nothing can change it... Come to me. I command you to turn around. Look into my eyes. Deep into my eyes. You have no will of your own. You cannot resist me and the Illuminati... - Dick Cheney

I said you were my friend Judy, and how I wish that were the truth. But I am past the point when friends are possible. I'm sorry. - Scooter Libby

For most men, Dick Cheney moves slowly, oh so slowly, they don't even realize it. But Dick has revealed himself to me in a very special way. Dick is a rushing, howling wind that rages past me, withering me in a single, relentless blast, and then continues on. I've been sitting here passively, submissive to his rage, watching him work. Listen! Dick, howling, withering! - Tim Russert

I want to protect you Mr. President. I'm not applying for a job as your maid. -Harriet Miers

Of course the press is going to kill me. I wouldn't have it any other way! - Dick Cheney

Who made him that way? But just the same, I wonder if that isn't why he always seems a little bit sad, a little bit lost. Because he is lost in the present. He really does come from another time. He'll never find it. Because it's gone forever. - Dr. Rice

I've never realized how much I liked it, I guess I've never really thought about it one way or another, how sad. Sad that I love the darkness so much and I never knew it. - Mary Matalin

I don't want a sedative! I want Jeb! - Laura Bush

I didn't say she was dead, I said I killed her. - Bob Novak

At last darkness has come. Goodbye, Sadaam Hussein. I might have loved you, I might have spared you, but now you must die. - President Bush
I know what Dick Cheney is!... Joe, we haven't got time to talk. We've got to escape. We've got to get out of this town! - Valerie Plame Wilson

You can all hover over me like royal secret service. I'd be delighted to play the Queen. - Ken Mehlman

Karl Rove: It will be a long time before this Administration falls apart. It was built to last forever like the Pyramids in Egypt.

Alberto Gonzalez: You can't compare the Pyramids to this White House. The Pyramids were designed to be tombs.

I bet Hollywood, is dusting off these scripts. ;)

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger jan said...

Fitz! ;D

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the MSM and newspaper like Washington Past are asleep at the wheel and behind the 8 ball on Cheney's involvment. Bloggers rule! Pass the weenies...

11:23 PM  
Blogger jan said...

Here you go,SPB ;D

11:31 PM  
Blogger calamityjane said...

Funny, Jan.
Yes, the media is giving us yesteryear's news. I guess it is acceptable now for the media to admit, within the context of reporting on the trial, what we've known all along. The chickens really are coming home to roost on Dick Cheney.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he has to testify-under oath-does he/can he take the 5th?

Ask him if he ordered NORAD to stand down?

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jan for that pic! I emailed you back with a message. :D

Heading of the computer for the evening. Good night! Biloximan out!

Goodnight Jan!

;-)

12:00 AM  
Blogger jan said...

Goodnight, SPB!

Goodnight JB's ;}

12:08 AM  
Blogger airJackie said...

Dark Shadows with Barnabas Collins wants to suck your blood. I just had to say that sorry.
The media is scared to report the evidence Libby presented. Someone will step up to the plate it might be PBS then all the rest will follow. Cheney is hosed watch his business friends phone lines will be busy or disconnected. Then watch all the Cheney haters attack him. That's the think about Washington when your on top people are all around you will you drop to the bottom no ones around.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing how none of Bushcons manage to forget their buzzwords of whatever agendas they are trying to manipulate like mushroom clouds, terror, terrorists, aluminum rods, tyranny, nuclear, WMDs, freedom loving, freedom hating, global, globalist, yellowcake, uranium, weapons of mass destruction, dictator, blah, blah, blah. When they are trying to manipulate the American people they all remember their magic words, each and everyone of them, over and over.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As some of you have questioned in emails to my mother, and many millions around the world are questioning as well: Why is Bush insistent on sending more troops when there are national protests and even many in his own party are against him?


Although Bush does agree with the escalation, and despite his saying that he is the decision-maker, it is not his decision—it is the decision of the Illuminati members who are more powerful than he and from whom he takes orders. They cannot de-escalate that war and still follow through with their intended next step, extending the warfront into Iran, and from there to the rest of the Mideast with Israel’s continued assistance. Please note that I said it is their “intended” next step, and it may be that some troops are ordered to make incursions into Iran, but their full-scale war will not happen. On the contrary, this year will see the winding down of international warfare in the Mideast and the withdrawal of combat and occupational troops.


Please remember that often in messages I have stated that any attempt to start a nuclear war will be thwarted by our space family’s technology that has caused the failure of numerous “black ops” major terrorist efforts. Those attempts—they were not meant to be futile!—came right after the “intelligence” that sent the United States into “red alert” status. Perhaps you have noticed that since the “black ops” effort to explode airliners departing from England was so clumsily botched and the fear-filled cover-up story was exposed as scientifically impossible, the rainbow alert system has been quiet. At any rate, along with the assurance that by Creator’s decree, there will be NO nuclear war, the combination of the ever-increasing intensity of the light and the momentum in Earth’s energy field of potential has reached the point of no return, meaning that the Illuminati plans for not only the entire Mideast, but the whole world, are fatally dashed.



from Matthew's message of February 3, 2007

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vant to suck your blood!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a blast from the past!
LMAO
Back in the day I used to watch "dark shadows" when I can home from grade-school.
Fitz-o you're the man!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home