Jan 19, 2007

Exclusive Quotes For Krispy Kremes..?

Dr. Pachacutec's Astute Observations:

"Re: seeing Fitz in person.

Once the jurors remaining in the pool all entered the court room at the end of the day, all eyes from the attorneys tables were cast to the rear of the back of the courtroom, to the benches, where the jurors sat to get an update on the process from Judge Walton.

I was sitting on the prosecutor’s side of the room, opposite the jurors.

I was watching everyone in the room, as one of two journalists present. Twice I made dead on eye contact with Fitz. He sustained a look right back at me, or through me, whatever.

Some enchanted evening. . .

Ahem.

Anyway, I have no idea why he seemed to be looking right at me, more than once. Maybe he did not recognize me: he probably knows who all the other reporters are. Or maybe he was just blankly thinking and staring out. It’s not always easy to tell with him.

He tugs his ear sometimes when he’s thinking.

Interestingly, he neither avoided looking at the jurors nor did he try to do the smile and smarm from across the room. Jeffress is a kind of regular smirk and smile guy, always quietly chuckling to himself about something, and he was smiling at the jury pool. Wells, too, though I find his attempts at charm quite forced. Libby was facing them but looking slightly downward, not pushing eye contact, but not hiding his face. I thought perhaps he was trying to look humble, not pleading, not proud, and not so. . . immediate as potential direct eye contact might have come across.

Fitzy just comes across like a very straight arrow who is not unkind but definitely focused on his job at hand."
What did you think of my tie?

15 Comments:

Blogger calamityjane said...

I wouldn't want to be in that juror pool.I didn't see that post over on FDL.

Some enchanted evening....?

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Tie? I don't see a photo, Fitz, of your tie!

Pach did a great job posting on FDL on his updates. And his observance of you I had to chuckle.. He is right about one thing is that you are focused. What personality a person is in a professional field can be quite different in his or her private life.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.firedoglake.com/2007/01/18/
conservatives-freak-out-over-fairness/
#more-6675

I was looking a picture of your tie and found this instead. Goodness knows this is needed.

When the AG in Kansas had to to run that race against that ass Phill Kline in Kansas (a very dirty campaign, Kline still is a dirty loser) Paul Morrison, a DA for almost all his life, said "I'm not a politician, I'm not good giving political speeches, I'm a prosecutor...that's what I do, I follow the law and I promise it will be fair and followed for all Kansans (unlike Kline). This is what I do, prosecute crime according to the law." *or something close to that.

Paul Morrison is the real deal and so are you. Most of the time he has his shirt sleeves rolled up and no jacket... sorta rumbled. He works for a living. Americans do not trust any slicked up, fake acting officials in this country anymore, period. Be yourself. ;)

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice on Fitz's pic of the Wednesday Massacre posting that Fitz looked slim in that picture and muscular.. How can you eat all those donuts and stay slim? And I thought you told us that you have a little belly. How are you hiding your rolls?

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libby's not smirking anymore? Wonder why that is...

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some Enchanted Evening is an old Rodgers & Hammerstein song from South Pacific. Some enchanted evening, you will see a stranger, you will see a stranger across a crowded room. . . It's about love at first sight, but I can't tell if it was Pachacutec or Fitz singing it.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is enclosed in the quotes, therefore it was Pach, read his bio.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just knocked offline by criminals trying to hack in thru my scanner .........

Biloxi, he can do what he wants at home .....just happy he's in court pulling on his ear and i'm sure his tie is nice

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Biloxi, he can do what he wants at home .....just happy he's in court pulling on his ear and i'm sure his tie is nice"

LOL! As long as Fitz wasn't picking his nose. That would be a scary thought.. And pulling on ear? Fitz must think this is baseball season...

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to HuffingtonPost "Pachacutec" is a New York Mets fan, a business person, a progressive writer and a collector of classical jazz recordings. He sounds great to me except maybe for the business person thing. What bio are you looking at?

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evcelyn Woods Speed Reading Course graduate?

"He enjoys a gay marriage, classic jazz and roots for the New York Mets."

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lighten up Grammar Cracker. I've been reading FDL for a long time, and I know all about Pachacutec and TRex. I was just playing ingenuous like the host of this site. One night Teddy SanFran addressed me as "dude", like "What did you mean by that, dude?" And someone else answered, "He meant. . ." It was funny because I am a 64 year old female who has been married to the same man for 42 years. I just like to play jokes like Fitz.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooops! I meant DISingenuous.

3:19 PM  
Blogger calamityjane said...

naschkatze said...

Some Enchanted Evening is an old Rodgers & Hammerstein song from South Pacific. Some enchanted evening, you will see a stranger, you will see a stranger across a crowded room. . . It's about love at first sight, but I can't tell if it was Pachacutec or Fitz singing it.

Yeah. I know the song. Didn't know the background on it. Like you, I wondered who was singing it.Ithought it was maybe Pach.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Greg/0701/20070111_Thu_Greg1.mp3

http://www.mediamax.com/onestopshot/Hosted/translations_of_carta_article.htm

Before its too late

http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Greg/0701/20070111_Thu_Greg2.mp3

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home