Nov 15, 2005

A3G - A2 Brute'..?

I despise fake bloggers, let alone a nerdy assistant U.S. Attorney slacking at work and pretending to be a woman!
David, take notice - I have put forth a motion to expell you from our monthly Klingon scrabble group. Of course, you will be given an opportunity to make a case in your own defense, but you have given "real" bloggers a black eye everywhere. And since I get my fill of lies and the lying liars everyday, who tell them under oath no less, I must fiercely protect my free time and inner circle at all costs. Your fondue will be sorely missed, but you won't.


PS: Sam, I will let you know if we approve you to fill the open slot.

3 Comments:

Blogger SamuelAlito said...

Patrick:

I am really looking forward to coming to scrabble. Please let me know. I would tell you where you can call me, but I do have this stalker to worry about.

Sam

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. You're a Trekkie? The best prosecutor Chicago has seen since Kevin Costner ... and you're a TREKKIE? I like to speak in Elvish, myself.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home