Nov 12, 2005

A Modern Day Miracle...

The Washington Post has found what they recently had lost...brass ones. Maureen Dowd

Ask my friends, I am not a particularly religious person by Pat Robertson's or James Dobson's definitions or standards. I usually only prosecute, not judge, but I find lying to be the major issue here in Washington DC especially at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue! Judy Miller
This a must-read article in Saturday's Washington Post, front page - Bush lied about lying about Iraq?Paul Krugman

7 Comments:

Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

I am all for the arts - think "David."

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelangelo!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Cause you look LIKE David, PJ, or because you like to look AT David? You do like girls, don't you? I'm kind of, um, really really hoping.

And I hear ya on the lies. They just seem to keep piling up. Deeper and deeper ... I remember the good ol' days of begging the U.S. not to enter this war. It all seemed so simple then.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

Both, of course.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it on, Angelina. I can take you any day of the week. Can YOU talk baseball? I can talk baseball. Until the cows come home (as can Fitzie!).

Pick me, Fitzie! Pick me!

(Do you even realize you're hot? That's part of the charm, I think.)

6:36 PM  
Blogger PrissyPatriot said...

Pick Prissy, Patrick!

Prissy posts patriotic poetry...

Just kidding, get to work and get the bad guys-before they start WWIII.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog thanks for posting this information.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home