Nov 7, 2005

What Do You Think..?

Can you spot a liar? Paris Riots Maureen Dowd


I have been working tirelessly over the past two weeks examining Rove’s grand jury testimony and interviews Rove had with the FBI to determine if there is evidence that Rove knowingly made false statements to officials investigating the case, but tonight I am buying a 12 pack of Bud, pork rinds, Fritos, bean dip, maybe some slim jims and settle down to watch Monday Night Football!West Wing
I predict the Colts over the Patriots by 10.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both are liars. Remember they sent others to do the job. By telling reporters I heard was enough. The smartest crooks thinks no one will know so start thinking like Rove/Bush/Cheney and you'll have the answer as to how it was done. Didn't you learn that in criminal justice class? As for the football game I'll wait until the Superbowl then I'll pick a team. I'll be watching prisonbreak its a good show.

6:07 PM  
Blogger KitNeill said...

To be honest - and I'm always honest, unlike those who run our country for their own enrichment - I prefer Cheetos. Fritos are all well and good but they don't get your fingers orange.

And I know you're Flatbush but can't you spring for some Dos Equis?

But I have my faults, too. I'm a Cubs fan.

11:53 PM  
Blogger PrissyPatriot said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home