Jan 24, 2007

I Heart C.R.E.W...

ever tire of mindless net surfing, reading blogs, Match.com?

CREW Document Review System
A Community Effort To Fight Government Corruption
"Every year CREW submits dozens of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to government agencies that result in the production of thousands of document that need to be reviewed in a timely manner. Because CREW has limited resources, we cannot analyze all of these documents as quickly as we would like.
To both solve this problem and offer the public a way to easily review the documents as soon as we receive them, CREW has developed an online review tool that allows you to assist us by reviewing, tagging and commenting on these documents. With your help, we will build a massive searchable database of every government document we receive." <more>
I invite you to just say "No, thank you!" to graft and get involved.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger FBI said...

Good Morning Fitzie and Justice Bloggers,

Newsweek Headline:

'Scapegoat:' Scooter's Stunning Defense
A bombshell detonates on day one of the Libby perjury trial, as Cheney’s longtime aide points the finger at Karl Rove


I just love myself a good catfight...especially when its two grown men!!! LMAO

Go Fitzie and Team America!!!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger FBI said...

Did you see this bombshell yesterday?

The CIA did get the forgeries...and not through the State Dept.... this is a big one!

Okay how about this bombshell? LOL

Day Two: Let's get the show on the road!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning,

Looks like Fitz doesnt need any beauty sleep with his late night postings;-)

And NO kidding Quzi, those documents certainly were!

I laughed outloud when I heard on msm that Wells was blaming Rover...I think lil irv could take the pink pudge man heeehee

Big hug to team Fitz! Looking forward to day 2.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS Can't wait to see CREW's document base. I'll help for sure:-)

10:12 AM  
Blogger FBI said...

T,

LOL @ "I think lil irv could take the pink pudge man"

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q, I'll bet Dubya's "canary in the mine" Blair is watching what happens to Scooter!
This is cute
Tony asks: Should I stay or should I go now

Let's see... Blair's assistant was chargeed with a felony-the president of Israel was charged with rape, lil irv is going down, but not without a squeal. What's next?

bbl

10:30 AM  
Blogger FBI said...

LMAO t!!!

Always tease tease tease
You're happy when Im on my knees
One day is fine, next is black
So if you want me off your back
Well come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

Buh-bye Tony and the Chimpanzee!

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Everyone! :)

Yes, I love CREW too!!

Another exciting day in the Libby trial!

Fitz' DOJ website has been updated:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/

Have a fantastic day all! :D

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already signed up for that. Ms. Sloan sent me an email. So, I am looking at documents in my spare time.. But, it is great that the CREW is reaching out to the public for help.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home